Specialist, Continuous Improvement
Job no: 492248
Categories: Operations, Engineering
Assist in continuous improvement of Fulfilment Centre and Transport operations to achieve operational productivity and capability. Optimize processes towards achieving right balance in quality, productivity and cost in operations. Identify areas of improvement and implement changes by actively working with Planning and Operations team.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Maintain both FC and transport operations SOPs. Study As-Is and identify To-Be processes for improvement opportunities and deliver value in terms of safety, quality, time and cost in all of our operations.
- Interpret data and make data-driven suggestions for operational processes.
- Assist in development, implementation and optimization of operational processes.
- Conduct process quality audits and ensure adherence to SOPs to achieve predictability in operations.
- Work closely with capacity planning and operations team, as process engineering specialist, to understand productivity requirements for capacity and approach areas of concern / opportunities for improvement.
- Support continual improvement activities and use of methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, VSM.
- Review and maintain weekly operations process performances and compare it against the plan. Work subsequently on planned changes to the improvement strategy.
- Act as change/steering agent in process / operational optimization projects.
Skills and Competencies
- Degree (Bachelor / Masters) in Industrial Engineering / Logistics with focus on Operations or Supply Chain Management
- A good understanding of warehouse and transport operations
- Experience in process development, continuous improvement, risk and root cause analyses
- Detail, service oriented, friendly, professional and a solid team player
- Desire to learn and seek new challenges
- Self-motivated, structural and systematic problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others, including key stakeholders
- Good at MS Excel and SQL is a plus
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend