Safety & Security Team Leads
Job no: 492256
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Singapore, RedMart.com offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatic about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
Some things to know before you apply:
- We are growing tremendously fast!
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional retail market.
- Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers.
- We work really hard
- We have a lot of fun!
Reporting to the Assistant Managers for Security & Safety you should be a proactive individual with the people and technical skills to drive continuous improvement in safety performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and manage a team of outsourced Security Personnel deployed on islandwide REDMART Facilities.
- Aid the Assistant Managers in manning the Control Room
- Prepare Incident Reports and maintain daily event logs
- Operate CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Security Card Access System and other assigned duties
- Respond to Emergencies - Security and Safety
- Conduct Security Audits and Risk Assessment
- All other assigned Security related duties (Tactical)
- All other assigned Safety related duties (Tactical)
- Diploma qualification in any field
- PLRD License Holder (Minimum of Supervisor)
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision or equivalent
- WSQ Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health or equivalent
- Occupational First Aid Trained
- Willing to work on 12-hour Rotating Shift including weekends and public holidays
- Experienced Candidates who are in the process of obtaining the above WSQ Qualifications will be considered subject to confirmed completion of requirements.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend