Job no: 492264
Earn up to $2,600 (gross) per month!
OT and incentives available!
5 days work week:
Working days & hours:
- Tuesday - Saturday (530am to 230pm or 130pm to 1030pm)
- Wednesday - Sunday (530am to 230pm or 130pm to 1030pm)
- Thursday - Monday (530am to 230pm or 130pm to 1030pm)
- Friday - Tuesday (530am to 230pm or 130pm to 1030pm
- Saturday - Wednesday (530am to 230pm or 130pm to 1030pm)
*Candidates need to have their own means of transport to work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up from suppliers or deliver to customers in the specific time and follow the given route plan.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
- Load and unload trucks, or vans
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Maintain good working relationship with suppliers and customers
- Update the ops team on daily out of stocks and provide daily feedback on pick ups.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- Class 3 driving license with 2 years minimum prior license issuance
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in pick up, delivery. Pick up experience is an advantage.
- Presentable and should be well groomed for meeting suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership in the work;
- Able to work independently and be part of a team;
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadline;
- Willingness to take on new challenges with a flexible, let's-give-it-a-try attitude;
- Responsible, organized with a good work attitude.
- Should be able to read and write English.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend