Job no: 492295
Key tasks and responsibilities
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Be responsible for delivering on key consumer experience and business KPIs
- Develop and manage effective stakeholder relationships, involvement and expectations with Commercial, Marketing, Excom and other stakeholders
- Perform extensive data analysis to gain consumer insights and identify pain points. Define appropriate consumer and business metrics and create reports to track consumer behavior. Follow up on past feature performance and share findings with the team.
- Partner with UX to conduct user research
- Build innovative, high-quality roadmaps based on company goals, team goals and technology goals to grow customers and overall spend, and improve customer experience.
- Manage product backlogs, including prioritizing and balancing tactical and strategic goals, and making correct trade offs between customer experience, operational, financial and technical priorities.
- Work closely with product designers, software and industrial engineers to ensure the technical solutions and process optimizations are properly designed, prioritized and delivered on time.
- Develop the right communication and training materials to support successful implementation and sustainability of the solutions developed.
- Manage projects through the complete life-cycle and deliver sustainable change.
- Assess the financial impact of solutions and prepare business cases.
- Take a project lead role to coordinate with other tech teams on large, cross-team projects.
Attitude & behaviours critical to success
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for understanding the consumer, as well as possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy. In addition to focusing on flawless execution you will have high energy, intellectual curiosity and proven track record of delivering results.
You will have demonstrated:
- Perseverance. Building a great company that customers love is hard work. Many challenges await and we are looking for team members we can count on when things get tough.
- High business impact. We are results oriented. We value people who focus on the right things and get them done.
- Strategic awareness, financial fluency and a strong understanding of a profit and loss account.
- Strong product and business judgement. Willingness and ability to take smart risks and fail forward.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with business and technology partners, peers and senior management. Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive success.
- Able to be a key influencer in the team’s strategy and contribute significantly to team planning, showing good judgement making technical trade-offs between the team’s short term and long term business needs, and the needs of the company as a whole
- Strong team player: Thrives in a collaborative environment and be committed to the success of the team as a whole.
- A true “roll up the sleeves” working attitude to lead by example.
Qualifications / Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, economics or related discipline
- Solid product management experience in a fast-moving, agile environment working directly with engineers, designers and stakeholders
- Superb data-analysis skills, including proficiency in Excel and SQL. Knowledge of Tableau is a plus. Proven track record of using analytics testing to inform product development decisions and measure results.
- Track record of successfully delivering multi-stakeholder projects that marry technology, people and process.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus (website, digital platforms)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend