Senior Supply Chain Manager
Job no: 492304
RedMart is Singapore’s leading online supermarket, offering an unparalleled selection of quality fresh food, household essentials and general merchandise. We are a pioneering, customer-centric e-commerce and logistics company, providing both an online B2C retail offering and a marketplace platform for independent brands and retailers to sell their products. RedMart was founded in August 2011 by Roger Egan, Vikram Rupani and Rajesh Lingappa.
At RedMart, you’ll join a tribe of inspiring people from all around the globe; moving fast, provoking change and having plenty of fun along the way. Whether you’re hired to create, solve, sell or support, you will make an enormous impact on our number 1 quest - saving our customers time and money for the more important things in life.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Supply Chain Manager to join the RedMart family. This is a fantastic opportunity for a supply chain / purchasing professional with 5+ years of experience, leadership capability and preferably FMCG background.
You will use every ounce of your experience and knowledge, alongside data and technology, to ensure an exceptional level of product availability for our customers through effective planning, forecasting and supplier management.
Your team includes specialist Supply and Demand Managers who are responsible for the complex supply and demand planning process and supplier performance. You will work closely with numerous stakeholders to continually monitor and improve performance and execution.
You will be responsible for performance across: product availability, customer fulfillment, wastage, supplier performance and inventory levels; alongside business revenue and profitability.
- Possess strong leadership to influence others and to be responsible for making decisions
- Manage, motivate and develop the members of your team
- Establish strong relationships, internally and externally, to achieve results across the supply chain
- Work with stakeholders including Merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Finance to execute plans on time and within budget
- Develop and nurture relationships with suppliers in order to develop sustainable and profitable growth
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain to achieve the balance between excellent product availability against optimum stock holding and minimal waste
- Own the end to end planning process; ensuring an accurate, timely and efficient purchasing and replenishment cycle
- Analyse promotional, seasonal and events at the micro and macro level to and use this insight to feedback into every aspect of the planning process
- Optimise supply plans while integrating constraints, including inbound capacities, storage utilization, product receiving specifications and supplier MOQs
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable management information, insight and performance reporting
- Identify opportunities for process change, communicate ideas and implement them effectively; be this internal or external
Desired Skill set:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a supply chain planning or purchasing function, preferably within FMCG as a retailer or supplier
- Minimum 1 year experience of managing or supervising a team
- Excellent understanding of replenishment and forecasting processes, techniques and systems
- Intermediate to advanced level of skill in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and conversant in at least one or more of the major languages
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend