Quality Assurance Executive
Job no: 492498
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead in prompt investigation and resolution of customer feedback
- Perform QA inspection on incoming goods for damaged or any defective items.
- Coordinate with suppliers to resolve non-conformance, and request for corrective action.
- Carry out compliance inspection in warehouse, and work with operation team for corrective action.
- Prepare and maintain complete records of receiving checks, chiller and freezer storage, delivery temperatures and audit reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum diploma in Food Science or related sciences
- Experience in Quality Assurance in a Food Industry would be an advantage
- 0-2 years working experience may apply
- Knowledge in ISO22000 would be an advantage
- Knowledge in fresh produce would be an advantage
- Good communication skill (English is a must, Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Able to have critical thinking skill in managing quality issue
- Ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues with strong influence, diplomacy and partnering skills to grow relationship and establish rapport
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to station in cold environment of 7 degC (Cold room jacket will be provided)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend