Job no: 492508
What you’ll do:
- Excel in administrative activities for the assigned senior executives including: extensive calendar management and appointment scheduling; completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling relevant documents for meetings and travel.
- Support front-desk Reception during lunch hours, on a rotation basis.
- Arrange interviews for candidates in close coordination with the recruitment team.
- Screen incoming telephone calls.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions and scribe minutes where required.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
- Organize regular staff welfare activities: staff sales, company events, etc.
- Central coordinator and liaison point for requirements in relation to the office and Executives’ needs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative support to senior executives of an organization, including comprehensive calendar and travel management.
- Diploma preferred.
- Highly confidential with the ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Strong administrative and scheduling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including English).
- Good organization and time management skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good team player, adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Takes initiative, self-direction and enthusiastic in adapting to a variety of tasks.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Google Apps for Work (mail, calendar, docs, sheets, etc.)
- Basic office equipment maintenance.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend