Executive Assistant & Office Manager (1 Year Contract Renewable)
Job no: 492509
What you’ll do:
- Excel in administrative activities for the executives including: managing active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling relevant documents for meetings and travel.
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcome guests and customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produce and communicate relevant information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions as necessary.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures, systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and maintenance.
- Manage logistics for office moves, office cleaning arrangements and company events.
- Develop and maintain office budget for supplies and maintenance.
- Liaise with office landlords and other relevant stakeholders as appropriate regarding office and executives’ needs.
- Is flexible to work beyond office hours when the need arises.
- Is discrete in handling highly confidential documents and information.
- Manages and motivates the Admin team; delegates tasks appropriately within team members.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years experience as Executive Assistant to senior management leaders
- Minimum 5 years experience in office management
- A degree in BA or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent administrative writing skills
- Excellent scheduling and calendar management skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio)
- Fluent in Google Applications (Google Docs)
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels
- Basic office equipment maintenance
- Travel Management
- Tech Savvy
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend