What you’ll do:
• Excel in administrative activities for the executives including: managing active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling relevant documents for meetings and travel.
• Welcome guests and customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produce and communicate relevant information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures, systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and maintenance.
• Manage logistics for office moves, office cleaning arrangements and company events.
• Develop and maintain office budget for supplies and maintenance.
• Liaise with office landlords and other relevant stakeholders as appropriate regarding office and executives’ needs.
• Is flexible to work beyond office hours when the need arises.
• Other Ad Hoc duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum 3 years experience as Admin Assistant to senior management leaders
• A degree in BA or equivalent is preferred
• Excellent administrative writing skills
• Excellent scheduling and calendar management skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio)
• Fluent in Google Applications (Google Docs)
• Excellent organization & time management skills